* 2 Dec 6:29pm 49:00 *374cal Ave129 Max163 — FB HIIT cardio & upper body workout
* 3 Dec 4:18pm 49:00 *360cal Ave126 Max155 — FB Brutal butt & thigh workout — I did it!
* 11 Dec 6:47pm 49:00 *237cal Ave103 Max125 — FB Upper body workout for people who get bored easily — Slowly getting back into routine.
* 16 Dec 5:40pm 41:00 *326cal Ave132 Max161 — FB Best butt workout — Felt so out of shape after several days of cough and congestion 🙁
* 17 Dec 3:26pm 54:00 *385cal Ave124 Max159 — FB Abs workout for people who get bored easily + Fast paced total body cardio & strength workout
* 19 Dec 7:22pm 35:01 *256cal Ave126 Max157 — Day 2: FB Upper body workout challenge for busy people — surprisingly I could do the tricep dips
I’m tired of posting my monthly fitness trackers on Facebook. Noone’s really that interested in seeing how many workouts I had or how many calories that I burned. But I still like to keep track of that, so I’m moving the fitness trackers here.
December 2017 wasn’t a productive fitness month. Two trips to Malaysia truncated my month, and lots of excuses and laziness.
I’m going to start off 2018 magnificently with a 1000-calorie workout on new year’s day!